Friday 13 March 2009

Yay! It's Friday

I am so happy it is Friday today. Plus I have the added bonus that I actually have today as a holiday day. Much needed I feel and I am already enjoying the beginning of my long weekend.

So far today I have taken Buffy out for a run around the park, done some yoga, surfed the net, worked on the beginnings of a new painting, and I have just had some lunch.

It is a beautiful day outside and I am currently sitting at my desk with the back door open listening to Buffy play in the garden. There is a nice breeze which is not too cold and the sun is out.

This week turned out okay and I am feeling pretty good. I stayed at a friends on Tuesday in her very cool house out in the country near York, I even got to meet her very handsome horse Jed. After looking in on him, we spent the evening eating Chili and watching movies. Was fun to have a nice girlie night. On Wednesday I went to my exercise class - which focuses on a mainly cardio workout and is so hard you feel like (well I feel like) I am going to keel over halfway through it. I am not sure how I manage it but I seem to get to the end of it each time. So tough, but fun. Thursday after work I mainly chilled out and watched TV. I have also been super busy at work.

Some nice things that have happened this week:
  • Being given a cream egg a by one of the nice people I work for. It was a nice gesture that cheered up my day (in fact it happened twice this week and on both days my work was sucking so it helped me find my smile)

  • Meeting Jed for the first time & having a lovely evening with my friend

  • Being complimented on my picture on facebook.

  • Hearing from an old friend who I have not heard from in forever

I get to ride twice this weekend and I am so looking forward to it. I am riding Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, and I really hope the weather stays like this.

I am playing the new All American Rejects album on my iTunes and I have been pretty much listening to it all week on my ipod. I love it. My favourite songs off the album so far are Damn Girl, Breakin', and Another Heart Calls.

Well I am going to go back up to my studio and do some more work on my new painting.

Later xox

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete