Monday 30 March 2009

The missing hour


I am typing whilst every now and then pausing to yawn. The clocks have gone forward and I am definitely feeling that missing hour. I am pleased that the nights will be longer and I am looking forward to the good weather.

Yesterday morning I went to Ogden Water. The sun was shining brightly and the air felt crisp and fresh - it was a lovely morning.
I love the size of the lake and the amount of wildlife and trees surrounding it. The paths are really pretty esp. the paths running alongside the water.
Buffy developed a renewed liking for puddles and mud and by the end of the walk her lovely cream fur was matted and a dirty brown so much so that I had to wrap her up in a towel so as not to get myself and the car all muddy.

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks – I have a couple of riding lessons booked for this coming weekend and next weekend is a long one. I have booked the Thursday afternoon off as holiday and then due to Easter bank holidays I don’t have to be in work until the following Tuesday – very nice, and if that was not already fantastic, to put the cherry on top I get to see my friends as I am going to stay with them at their place in Wales. We will be getting up to some fun filled Eastery (think I may have just made that word up) days – and I think we will even be painting eggs… very themed and appropriate.

Some things I love this week:
Flicka
Maria Bello
Peanut M&M’s
Sunshine

Some things I don’t like so much:
Supermarkets
Rudeness
Rhubarb
Bugs

I am very much in the mood for watching a Sofia Coppola movie tonight. Her dreamy cinematography and hazy tones are exactly what I am craving. So maybe I will go do that.

See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment