Monday 9 March 2009

Dark day

I am having a dark day today. Mentally I def got out of bed on the wrong side. Today I feel fairly sure that pretty much everything sucks. But that is just my mood I guess. I slept really bad last night, so I prob just need to chill and get some good sleep so that hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling bright and smiley again.

On the glass half full side of things though. I went to see Watchmen yesterday and it was awesome. Really fab. I want to see it again already.

Also my riding lesson on the horse I was worried about riding (Jess) was fantastic and I will be riding her again next Sunday.

Well I am off to seek some sleep and happy thoughts.



1 comment:

  1. Well it has been crazy around here. I wish you were here to take part. Well I am glad to hear that you are good. Hope your day tomorrow is better then today.

    ReplyDelete